1. Divide and conquer. Contemporary offices are cramped, to say the least. Add an office room divider to your workplace and create extra work and storage space in your larger, more open areas. Paradoxically enough, an office room divider will end up multiplying your space, and your sanity.
2. Added space equals extra privacy. Office gossip may be unavoidable, but an office room divider can help mitigate the effects of chatty colleagues. Cordon off an otherwise expansive space with a commercial room divider to help create professional boundaries and personal space.
3. The height, width, and number of panels you'll need for your office room divider depends on the dimensions and specific demands of your workspace. Shorter office room dividers work well with temporary exhibitions, conferences, board rooms, and classrooms, while higher room dividers can create more permanent and private rooms.
4. Mind the material. Office room dividers come in a variety of materials made for a variety of uses and spaces. Marker board broadens your scribbling space, and is great for quick presentations, reminders, and any of that outside-the-box thinking that just jumps off your desk. Heavy-duty cotton panels are removable, sound-reducing, and their color can be matched to your office decor. Plastic is perfect for indoor and outdoor use, while tackable fabrics are tough, flame-retardant, and accept pushpins and Velcro for extra display space.
5. Reconfigure your workspace with a portable office room divider. Perfect for dynamic, space-squeezed, or simply cluttered offices, a portable room divider will give you the flexibility to alter the geometry of your office when and where you need to. Equipped with locking and non-marking casters, our portable room dividers can go from mobile to stationary in seconds, without compromising their durable stability.
6. Just say no to noise. Whether they're whispers, chuckles, clicks, or that ever-present whirring of the copy machine, office noises are annoying. Combat those mind-numbing background sounds in your workplace with sound control, including high-strength polycarbonate surfaces and floor-standing designs with a new office room divider.
7. Crowded and creative classrooms alike will benefit from classroom room dividers. A classroom room divider amplifies your pedagogical options, providing modular learning spaces like reading nooks, science labs, or math study areas with one piece of user-friendly furniture. Or, create a temporary classroom with a larger, soundproof classroom room divider that you can still use to display student work.
8. The Great Divide - that's not how you want to think of your office meetings. Bring co-workers and clients together in the private space they need with a conference room divider. Portable, durable, and perfect for last-minute or occasional meetings, conference room dividers are easy to assemble and disassemble.