1. Interior room dividers specialize in creating new and interesting spaces. They carve functional sections out of large rooms or set off a private area for special use.
2. Before buying an interior room divider, measure the space where you plan to use it in order to achieve the best fit. Four-panel designs offer a bit more length than our three-panel folding screens.
3. Our modern and traditional wood room dividers are available in several finishes and styles to coordinate with your existing decor. Look for a divider with adjustable louvers to vary lighting effects.
4. Asian-inspired Shoji Screens made of bamboo or rattan give rooms a classic Eastern flavor. Often crafted with framed rice paper panels, they allow light to gently shine through, creating a fresh atmosphere in your room.
5. Add sophistication to any room with a modern room divider made of metal, glass, or acrylic. The use of surprising materials can have a positive impact on your existing decor.
6. Photo screen room dividers play two roles perfectly: They separate spaces and display photographs. You can't beat the versatility and character that a photo room divider brings to your home.
7. Reflect on what's really important with a mirrored room divider. In addition to adding elegance to your home, mirrored room dividers also make small rooms seem larger, which can help you feel more relaxed.
8. Introduce a calming effect into your decor with an inspiring Japanese screen or bamboo screen. Sometimes simple interior room divider designs convey greater artistic value than elaborate motifs.