1. The great outdoors is a mighty big room. Natural elements outdoor dividers bring nature down to a more human scale while maintaining the authenticity of your surroundings. Bamboo, coconut husks, and other natural fibers give these designs a hand-made charm that transforms your patio into a part-time tropical island.
2. The styles of traditional outdoor privacy screens include not only privacy screens, but also sturdy trellises that can support ivy and other plants or climbing flowers. Replace your worn-out arbor with a weather-resistant vinyl trellis that will beautify your yard or garden year after year, come rain or come shine.
3. Need an outdoor privacy screen for commercial applications? iRoomDividers.com has just the thing for improving logistics or safety at your site. An aluminum-framed commercial room divider made from waterproof, lightweight, impact-resistant plastic can be used anywhere from industrial settings to health care facilities to food courts or other public venues.
4. Keep the benefits of different outdoor screens materials in mind as you browse our site. We have several indoor/outdoor room dividers made with attractive, weather-resistant fabric in a variety of lovely contemporary colors. Fabric outdoor room dividers are a creative way to add a burst of color to a deck or patio.
5. Wood outdoor room dividers are a classic choice for any home, including cabins, lake houses, and other weekend retreats. Cedar and teak are two of the most popular woods used in outdoor divider construction. Teak is renowned for its durability and weather resistance; attractive, aromatic cedar has natural oils that resist insects and decay.
6. Metal outdoor privacy screens combine the strength and durability you need in a trellis with the elegance of wrought iron or steel. These sturdy privacy screens are an excellent choice for patio-adjacent gardens, where they provide an attractive support for climbing plants and an organic transition to your lovingly cultivated landscape.
7. Outdoor privacy screens can serve many different purposes in highly populated urban environments. On a condo or apartment balcony, they veil your leisure hours from prying eyes, enabling you to sunbathe or enjoy a few hours of solitary reading. With a trellis-style privacy screen, you could grow some welcome greenery in the plantless urban jungle.
8. Sometimes an outdoor privacy screen is best used to keep sights hidden from your own eyes, not those of your nosy neighbors. Water heaters, dumpsters and garbage bins, or difficult patches of lawn are easily - and attractively - obscured with wood or bamboo outdoor room dividers.
9. Is 7-foot-6-inch NBA star Yao Ming coming to your annual summer BBQ bash? Keep the paparazzi under control with one of our tall room dividers. Our largest room dividers are available in heights of up to 84 or 90 inches. Customize your size selections with the width and height menus on the left.
10. Variety rules at Hayneedle, and that includes the voices of our customers. Find the highest-rated outdoor privacy screens on our site by checking our customer reviews sections, or direct your questions to our experts by calling 1-866-579-5178.